Subscribe to our mailing list to get the latest updates straight in your inbox.
A government mobile app required for US asylum claims, according to activists at the USMexico border, is plagued by technological issues and regularly
The Dutch startup QuantWare has raised a seed round of €6 million $6.33 million, lead by Dutch deep tech investor Forward. QuantWare develops quantu
The cloud company Akamai Technologies has unveiled the Akamai Hunt security solution. The services goal is to help customers find and eliminate the mo
With 319 gigawatts of utilityscale solar and wind power projects expected to be launched by 2030, South America has the potential to be a global leade
The ondemand video streaming juggernaut Hotstar, owned by Disney, will stop carrying HBO material at the end of this month. Recently, it also lost the
Yubico has announced the availability of its Security Key series products, which are USBA or USBCcompatible FIDOonly keys that fit a variety of devic
Cowboy, a startup based in Brussels, is introducing a new feature called AdaptivePower that automatically modifies the motors power based on the slo
S&P Global cited the negative consequences of load shedding on business in downgrading its outlook for South Africa from positive to stable. Since Sep
By signing up, you agree to our Privacy Notice and
European users agree to the data transfer policy.
1. Global online sales are predicted to reach 22% of all retail sales in 2023.
2. Global tablet shipments are expected to hit 142 million by 2025, reports Statista.
3. Artificial Intelligence is expected to contribute $15.7 trillion to the economy by the year 2030.
4. Since the launch of the popular mobile game, Candy Crush, in 2012, players have spent a total of 73 billion hours (equivalent to 8.3 million years) playing this game.
5. Approximately 8 billion gadgets connect on the internet every day.
Where do you go to learn more about whats happening in your industry? Check all that apply.
We take pleasure in providing the most up-to-date business and technology news, tailored for a seamless experience with content that takes less than one minute to read.
7 Bell Yard, London, WC2A 2JR.
+1 (559) (869) (8939)