Subscribe to our mailing list to get the latest updates straight in your inbox.
After hitting a record high earlier, Super Micro Computer Inc. SMCI.O shares sharply declined, plummeting 20% on Friday. The stock fell from a peak of
After speculations surfaced suggesting that Nintendos nextgeneration system might not ship later this year but rather in early 2025, the companys stoc
59% of big Indian organisations have actively used AI, while another 27% are investigating its potential applications, according to the IBM Global AI
On Friday, a group of twenty internet firms said they are working together to stop this years global elections from being influenced by false artifici
A coalition of 28 organisations, including the Irish Council for Civil Liberties and privacy campaigner Max Schrems group NOYB, has called on Europes
Massachusetts Institute of Technology MIT engineers have created a unique ID tag to determine an items validity accurately. This achievement was revea
Over 100 Afghan websites with ".af" domains were suspended by a French internet services companys nonpayment to the Talibandominated Ministry of Commu
The Naira saw historic lows on Nigerias official and black markets on Monday, while the stock market saw its worst oneday drop in more than a year. Th
By signing up, you agree to our Privacy Notice and
European users agree to the data transfer policy.
1. Global online sales are predicted to reach 22% of all retail sales in 2023.
2. Global tablet shipments are expected to hit 142 million by 2025, reports Statista.
3. Artificial Intelligence is expected to contribute $15.7 trillion to the economy by the year 2030.
4. Since the launch of the popular mobile game, Candy Crush, in 2012, players have spent a total of 73 billion hours (equivalent to 8.3 million years) playing this game.
5. Approximately 8 billion gadgets connect on the internet every day.
Where do you go to learn more about whats happening in your industry? Check all that apply.
We take pleasure in providing the most up-to-date business and technology news, tailored for a seamless experience with content that takes less than one minute to read.
7 Bell Yard, London, WC2A 2JR.
+1 (559) (869) (8939)