Subscribe to our mailing list to get the latest updates straight in your inbox.
The second reserve requirement ratio RRR reduction announced by Chinas central bank, the Peoples Bank of China PBOC, will take effect on September 15
The second fund from Pentathlon Ventures, which focuses on earlystage B2B softwareasaservice SaaS firms, has a corpus objective of Rs 450 crore about
Due to the economic headwinds brought on by the crisis in Chinas indebted real estate sector, DBS Group Chief Executive Piyush Gupta highlighted conce
According to advertising entrepreneur Michele Arnese, because of the fastpaced imagery and sound permeating the modern world, companies must adapt to
On September 27, DoorDash intends to transfer its stock listing from the NYSE to the Nasdaq under the same ticker symbol, "DASH." The NYSE, which has
Elon Musk, Mark Zuckerberg, Sundar Pichai, Bill Gates, and Satya Nadella were among the tech industry executives who travelled to Washington to meet w
France has halted the iPhone 12s sales because of high electromagnetic radiation. The French radio frequency regulating body, ANFR, also directed Appl
An improved attention gauge was recently introduced by Affectiva, a Smart Eye subordinate, and it has become a component of their cloudbased Emotion A
By signing up, you agree to our Privacy Notice and
European users agree to the data transfer policy.
1. Global online sales are predicted to reach 22% of all retail sales in 2023.
2. Global tablet shipments are expected to hit 142 million by 2025, reports Statista.
3. Artificial Intelligence is expected to contribute $15.7 trillion to the economy by the year 2030.
4. Since the launch of the popular mobile game, Candy Crush, in 2012, players have spent a total of 73 billion hours (equivalent to 8.3 million years) playing this game.
5. Approximately 8 billion gadgets connect on the internet every day.
Where do you go to learn more about whats happening in your industry? Check all that apply.
We take pleasure in providing the most up-to-date business and technology news, tailored for a seamless experience with content that takes less than one minute to read.
7 Bell Yard, London, WC2A 2JR.
+1 (559) (869) (8939)