Subscribe to our mailing list to get the latest updates straight in your inbox.
The Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India MeitY has approved Saankhya Labs, a Tejas Networks subsidiary, for its app
To guarantee dependability, quality, and confidence in Generative AI Gen AI solutions, CitiusTech has unveiled the Gen AI Quality & confidence solutio
A study issued on Wednesday claims that statesponsored hackers from North Korea, China, Iran, and Russia have improved their hacking skills by using t
Lucid Group is trying to stimulate demand in the face of a slowing market for electric cars by lowering the price of its Air luxury sedans by 1% to 10
Over the next ten years, the number of millionaires in the BRICS countries is expected to rise significantly, with their $45 trillion in investable we
The Mining Indaba this year made clear how important it is for regional banks to back more mining projects in Africa, especially those that foreign le
Given the uncertain economic climate, Digital Realty Trust DLR.N expects its fiscal 2024 revenue to fall short of market projections. This is because
Despite a spike in delivery orders, DoorDashs most recent financial report showed a largerthanexpected deficit for the fourth quarter of 2023, ascribe
By signing up, you agree to our Privacy Notice and
European users agree to the data transfer policy.
1. Global online sales are predicted to reach 22% of all retail sales in 2023.
2. Global tablet shipments are expected to hit 142 million by 2025, reports Statista.
3. Artificial Intelligence is expected to contribute $15.7 trillion to the economy by the year 2030.
4. Since the launch of the popular mobile game, Candy Crush, in 2012, players have spent a total of 73 billion hours (equivalent to 8.3 million years) playing this game.
5. Approximately 8 billion gadgets connect on the internet every day.
Where do you go to learn more about whats happening in your industry? Check all that apply.
We take pleasure in providing the most up-to-date business and technology news, tailored for a seamless experience with content that takes less than one minute to read.
7 Bell Yard, London, WC2A 2JR.
+1 (559) (869) (8939)