Subscribe to our mailing list to get the latest updates straight in your inbox.
Amazon recently signed a MOU with INSPACe and ISRO and is now going to provide technological support in the form of cloud computing. The current agree
India Index is a cloudbased B2B supplier platform that assists American consumers and Indian manufacturers in finding, filtering, and vetting partners
According to media sources, the corporation is in negotiations with USbased telecom giants about a possible purchase, and Verizon, Amazon, and Starlin
Brazil is encouraging wealthy nations to contribute to the global transition to sustainable energy, stating that these countries must make larger pled
Oil prices are currently on direction to surpass $100 per barrel for the first time in 2023, after climbing over 30% since June due to Russian and Sau
The news of Cuban’s hacking first came to the public view on September 15 when block chain investigator ‘Wazz’ posted on X formerly twitter how
Since China stopped constructing coalfired power stations abroad in 2021, the green trend has intensified, with the nations leading power corporations
Rising fuel prices and pay increases impact business profitability across all industries this quarter. While airlines, largely dependent on fuel and l
By signing up, you agree to our Privacy Notice and
European users agree to the data transfer policy.
1. Global online sales are predicted to reach 22% of all retail sales in 2023.
2. Global tablet shipments are expected to hit 142 million by 2025, reports Statista.
3. Artificial Intelligence is expected to contribute $15.7 trillion to the economy by the year 2030.
4. Since the launch of the popular mobile game, Candy Crush, in 2012, players have spent a total of 73 billion hours (equivalent to 8.3 million years) playing this game.
5. Approximately 8 billion gadgets connect on the internet every day.
Where do you go to learn more about whats happening in your industry? Check all that apply.
We take pleasure in providing the most up-to-date business and technology news, tailored for a seamless experience with content that takes less than one minute to read.
7 Bell Yard, London, WC2A 2JR.
+1 (559) (869) (8939)