Subscribe to our mailing list to get the latest updates straight in your inbox.
In Asian trade, the yen decreased, the pound rose slightly, and the dollar didnt change. Upcoming central bank meetings and a holiday in Japan account
After the authorities detained some employees in its wealth management section, shares of China Evergrande Group, the heavily indebted real estate dev
Amazon has made A generative AI tool available to simplify its ecommerce platform for vendors. Users of this tool can enter a brief product descriptio
Cofounder of Google DeepMind and CEO of Inflection AI Mustafa Suleyman thinks that generative AI, which generates material like writing or graphics, i
The Justice Departments first witness will be a Verizon official during the second week of the Google antitrust trial. This CEO anticipates facing que
A study prepared for EU leaders warned that the EU may become overly dependent on China for fuel cells and lithiumion batteries by 2030, similar to ho
Polygon, the Ethereum scaling approach, published three enhancement offers that are anticipated to be approved by users in the fourth quarter. The upd
As international oil prices climb, another big increase in gasoline costs is likely in the following weekly review. On September 15, the Oil and Gas R
By signing up, you agree to our Privacy Notice and
European users agree to the data transfer policy.
1. Global online sales are predicted to reach 22% of all retail sales in 2023.
2. Global tablet shipments are expected to hit 142 million by 2025, reports Statista.
3. Artificial Intelligence is expected to contribute $15.7 trillion to the economy by the year 2030.
4. Since the launch of the popular mobile game, Candy Crush, in 2012, players have spent a total of 73 billion hours (equivalent to 8.3 million years) playing this game.
5. Approximately 8 billion gadgets connect on the internet every day.
Where do you go to learn more about whats happening in your industry? Check all that apply.
We take pleasure in providing the most up-to-date business and technology news, tailored for a seamless experience with content that takes less than one minute to read.
7 Bell Yard, London, WC2A 2JR.
+1 (559) (869) (8939)