Subscribe to our mailing list to get the latest updates straight in your inbox.
Claroty has released a new set of native integrations that leverage the Service Graph Connector SGC and Vulnerability Response VR infrastructure, allo
The UNCTAD report Commodities at a Glance Special Issue on Access to Energy in SubSaharan Africa, released on March 21, warns that if no additional ef
GPT4, a deep learning innovation from Open AI, increases text input recognition from 3,000 to 25,000 words. Since the creation of the first computer,
According to Kotak Equities, the bankruptcy of three major banks in the United States and the UBSCredit Suisse merger in Europe will cause a further s
According to the Delloro Group report, while revenue was up in Q4 2022, sales to China were down significantly. Due to improved supply constraints, Ci
CDD Collaborative Drug Discovery is providing free CDD Vault subscriptions to select academic teams of scientists in Africa who are developing new dru
Kris Day has been named Senior Vice President for Asia Pacific and Japan APJ to drive regional expansion and lead the company into the next stage of g
A service between the Far East and South America has been launched by Cosco Shipping Holding out of the Hainan Provinces Yangpu International Containe
By signing up, you agree to our Privacy Notice and
European users agree to the data transfer policy.
1. Global online sales are predicted to reach 22% of all retail sales in 2023.
2. Global tablet shipments are expected to hit 142 million by 2025, reports Statista.
3. Artificial Intelligence is expected to contribute $15.7 trillion to the economy by the year 2030.
4. Since the launch of the popular mobile game, Candy Crush, in 2012, players have spent a total of 73 billion hours (equivalent to 8.3 million years) playing this game.
5. Approximately 8 billion gadgets connect on the internet every day.
Where do you go to learn more about whats happening in your industry? Check all that apply.
We take pleasure in providing the most up-to-date business and technology news, tailored for a seamless experience with content that takes less than one minute to read.
7 Bell Yard, London, WC2A 2JR.
+1 (559) (869) (8939)