Subscribe to our mailing list to get the latest updates straight in your inbox.
According to IDCs most recent Worldwid e Quarterly PCD Tracker, the personal computing devices PCD market in the Middle East and Africa MEA is predict
According to Reuters, Apple Inc has blocked an update to email app BlueMail, which uses a customised version of OpenAIs GPT3 language model. Apple, wh
Our weekly roundup of East Asian news curates the most significant developments in the industry. cryptocurrency exchange OKX announced an airdrop o
Findability Sciences, a global leader in Enterprise AI solutions and services, has named Rajib Akhter as its new Vice President of Enterprise AI Sales
Companies with AI in their names have soared in value thanks to AIhungry investors, who have propelled Nvidia into the bestperforming stock among mega
Politicians have hampered the United Kingdoms digital ambitions, resulting in a lack of coordination between lawmakers and frustrated industry groups.
AFGRI Group Holdings has confirmed its participation in the Africa Agri Tech Conference and Exhibition, which will be held from 1416 March at the SunB
According to Bank of America, AI will enhance the global economy by $900 billion by 2026 and $15.7 trillion by 2030, potentially upending the entire s
By signing up, you agree to our Privacy Notice and
European users agree to the data transfer policy.
1. Global online sales are predicted to reach 22% of all retail sales in 2023.
2. Global tablet shipments are expected to hit 142 million by 2025, reports Statista.
3. Artificial Intelligence is expected to contribute $15.7 trillion to the economy by the year 2030.
4. Since the launch of the popular mobile game, Candy Crush, in 2012, players have spent a total of 73 billion hours (equivalent to 8.3 million years) playing this game.
5. Approximately 8 billion gadgets connect on the internet every day.
Where do you go to learn more about whats happening in your industry? Check all that apply.
We take pleasure in providing the most up-to-date business and technology news, tailored for a seamless experience with content that takes less than one minute to read.
7 Bell Yard, London, WC2A 2JR.
+1 (559) (869) (8939)