Subscribe to our mailing list to get the latest updates straight in your inbox.
Network access control NAC technology and solutions are expected to grow at a CAGR of 27.5% between 2022 and 2032, owing to the BYOD trend and increas
Airtel Africa has chosen Nokias iSIM Secure Connect technology in a softwareasaservice SaaS delivery model as part of the operators broader digitisati
The investigation found that scheduled deployments on the AsiaNorth Europe route were representative of actual deployments, even four weeks in advance
Sean Costigan, an expert in emerging security challenges and a soughtafter speaker on technology and national security, has joined Red Sift. Costigan
The report calls for coherence in policy to allow developing countries to benefit from the green technology revolution, as developed countries reap th
Snowflake, the Data Cloud company, has partnered with CoreLogic Australia to launch its Market Trends solution on Snowflake Marketplace. Market Trends
Asian stocks staged a recovery on Friday, led by financial and electronics shares, as easing worries over the collapse of US private lender Silicon Va
The Volkswagen Group and its battery subsidiary PowerCo have chosen St. Thomas, Ontario, Canada, as the location for Volkswagens first overseas gigafa
By signing up, you agree to our Privacy Notice and
European users agree to the data transfer policy.
1. Global online sales are predicted to reach 22% of all retail sales in 2023.
2. Global tablet shipments are expected to hit 142 million by 2025, reports Statista.
3. Artificial Intelligence is expected to contribute $15.7 trillion to the economy by the year 2030.
4. Since the launch of the popular mobile game, Candy Crush, in 2012, players have spent a total of 73 billion hours (equivalent to 8.3 million years) playing this game.
5. Approximately 8 billion gadgets connect on the internet every day.
Where do you go to learn more about whats happening in your industry? Check all that apply.
We take pleasure in providing the most up-to-date business and technology news, tailored for a seamless experience with content that takes less than one minute to read.
7 Bell Yard, London, WC2A 2JR.
+1 (559) (869) (8939)