Subscribe to our mailing list to get the latest updates straight in your inbox.
The European Union is getting closer to enacting legislation after member states approved models like Microsofts ChatGPT, which governed the use of Ar
During her postbudget news conference, Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman emphasized these fundamental tenets
Utilizing technology to increase ef
According to reports, Intel is postponing the $20 billion chipmaking project in Ohios building schedule because of market difficulties and a sluggish
The company that makes corporate software, Atlassian, reported revenue for the second quarter of 2021 that was 21% more than projected, coming in at $
Tunisia is contemplating borrowing billions from its central bank in an unprecedented effort to address budget shortfalls and its economic problems. T
It has been claimed that SK Hynix intends to build a stateoftheart factory in Indiana, USA. This new packaging factory in the United States, which spe
To circumvent American export restrictions on highend chips, Nvidia has started taking preorders for its new Artificial Intelligence AI processor, the
Internet services provider Cloudflare disclosed that it stopped a highly skilled group of hackers from trying to get into its worldwide network in lat
By signing up, you agree to our Privacy Notice and
European users agree to the data transfer policy.
1. Global online sales are predicted to reach 22% of all retail sales in 2023.
2. Global tablet shipments are expected to hit 142 million by 2025, reports Statista.
3. Artificial Intelligence is expected to contribute $15.7 trillion to the economy by the year 2030.
4. Since the launch of the popular mobile game, Candy Crush, in 2012, players have spent a total of 73 billion hours (equivalent to 8.3 million years) playing this game.
5. Approximately 8 billion gadgets connect on the internet every day.
Where do you go to learn more about whats happening in your industry? Check all that apply.
We take pleasure in providing the most up-to-date business and technology news, tailored for a seamless experience with content that takes less than one minute to read.
7 Bell Yard, London, WC2A 2JR.
+1 (559) (869) (8939)