Subscribe to our mailing list to get the latest updates straight in your inbox.
According to a European Commission document, the deadline for the EU antitrust authorities to make a verdict on Microsofts $69 billion acquisition of
Using blockchain technology, the Reserve Bank of Australia will try a digital dollar, according to Sophie Gilder, Managing Director of CBAs Blockchain
Big internet companies like Google and Meta will be on guard as a number of competition watchdogs in Africa prepare to jointly investigate the busines
A new toplevel product group for generative AI is being established by Meta, and it will be responsible for producing AI personalities that can benefi
Up from 10% in recent years, SoftBank Group Corp. intends to concentrate its investments in Latin America on firms that currently belong to its portfo
The business first achieved profitability as a result of its rapid growth trajectory. Revolut has a complete banking licence in Lithuania, but has not
TechCentral is South Africas leading business technology news website, and its readers are directly responsible for or involved in technology purchasi
A $200 million credit line has been granted to Marco Financial, a company that offers loans and other services to exporters in Latin America, to help
By signing up, you agree to our Privacy Notice and
European users agree to the data transfer policy.
1. Global online sales are predicted to reach 22% of all retail sales in 2023.
2. Global tablet shipments are expected to hit 142 million by 2025, reports Statista.
3. Artificial Intelligence is expected to contribute $15.7 trillion to the economy by the year 2030.
4. Since the launch of the popular mobile game, Candy Crush, in 2012, players have spent a total of 73 billion hours (equivalent to 8.3 million years) playing this game.
5. Approximately 8 billion gadgets connect on the internet every day.
Where do you go to learn more about whats happening in your industry? Check all that apply.
We take pleasure in providing the most up-to-date business and technology news, tailored for a seamless experience with content that takes less than one minute to read.
7 Bell Yard, London, WC2A 2JR.
+1 (559) (869) (8939)