Subscribe to our mailing list to get the latest updates straight in your inbox.
Connell ONeill was added to Asian Legal Businesss inaugural list of Hong Kong Rising Stars 2023, which recognises the future generation of Hong Kong l
The Asteven Energy Institute is collaborating with the National Board for Technical Education NBTE to provide a National Innovation Diploma NID in Sol
Asian markets rose on Friday after major Wall Street banks pledged a $30 billion deposit in First Republic Bank to boost trust in the banking system.
In an effort to localise the manufacturing of electric vehicles EVs in the region, Volkswagen has decided to locate its first battery cell plant outsi
The AMECO South America business, which includes assets in Chile and Peru, was sold by Fluor Corporation NYSE FLR to STRACON Group. With this deal, th
The National Cyber Security Centre NCSC has been requested by the UK government to evaluate TikTok, which may signal a future ban on the app on govern
A $95 million seed fund has been established by Flat6Labs to support earlystage technological startups in Africa. North Africa, West Africa, and East
Startups in Latin America have limited options for a banking partner after Santa Clara Bank SVB failed. Regulators in the United States have announced
By signing up, you agree to our Privacy Notice and
European users agree to the data transfer policy.
1. Global online sales are predicted to reach 22% of all retail sales in 2023.
2. Global tablet shipments are expected to hit 142 million by 2025, reports Statista.
3. Artificial Intelligence is expected to contribute $15.7 trillion to the economy by the year 2030.
4. Since the launch of the popular mobile game, Candy Crush, in 2012, players have spent a total of 73 billion hours (equivalent to 8.3 million years) playing this game.
5. Approximately 8 billion gadgets connect on the internet every day.
Where do you go to learn more about whats happening in your industry? Check all that apply.
We take pleasure in providing the most up-to-date business and technology news, tailored for a seamless experience with content that takes less than one minute to read.
7 Bell Yard, London, WC2A 2JR.
+1 (559) (869) (8939)