Subscribe to our mailing list to get the latest updates straight in your inbox.
To assist its Artificial Intelligence AI projects, Facebooks parent company, Meta Platforms, plans to install its secondgeneration custom processor, "
During President Nayib Bukeles second term, El Salvadors Vice President, Felix Ulloa, stated that Bitcoin would continue to be accepted as legal money
With revenues in line with market forecasts, Qualcomm has projected a fiscal secondquarter profit somewhat higher than Wall Street predictions. Meanwh
A Delaware court declared Elon Musks $56 billion 2018 compensation package illegal, raising concerns about Teslas future leadership and governance. Th
Paytm Payments Bank has received instructions from the Reserve Bank of India RBI to cease taking new deposits and money in its wallets and accounts as
The massive rental car company Europcar has said that it most likely isnt true that a data breach affected the personal data of over 48 million of its
Thanks to Google, the Circle to Search function is now available on the Pixel 8, Pixel 8 Pro, and Samsung Galaxy S24 series. With this function, users
The Defence Department compiled a list of Chinese corporations that are purportedly collaborating with Beijings military, and the US has added more th
By signing up, you agree to our Privacy Notice and
European users agree to the data transfer policy.
1. Global online sales are predicted to reach 22% of all retail sales in 2023.
2. Global tablet shipments are expected to hit 142 million by 2025, reports Statista.
3. Artificial Intelligence is expected to contribute $15.7 trillion to the economy by the year 2030.
4. Since the launch of the popular mobile game, Candy Crush, in 2012, players have spent a total of 73 billion hours (equivalent to 8.3 million years) playing this game.
5. Approximately 8 billion gadgets connect on the internet every day.
Where do you go to learn more about whats happening in your industry? Check all that apply.
We take pleasure in providing the most up-to-date business and technology news, tailored for a seamless experience with content that takes less than one minute to read.
7 Bell Yard, London, WC2A 2JR.
+1 (559) (869) (8939)