Subscribe to our mailing list to get the latest updates straight in your inbox.
A French firm called Cycle is developing a collaboration platform for product managers that will allow them to gather information from multiple source
In a move that will likely bring the founder tens of millions of dollars, Fujifilm Business Innovation has bought MicroChannel Services, a 28yearold p
The Indian semiconductor market is expected to reach $55 billion by 2026, according to Deloittes 2023 TMT Technology, Media, and Entertainment, Teleco
RWS, a global provider of technologyenabled language, content, and intellectual property services, today announced the launch of its TrainAI brand, wh
The development of the U.K. business Flock, which utilises realtime data to insurance automobile fleets, was sparked by research into how to insure dr
Young Australians can use the new platform Take It Down to safely submit their content to a unique algorithm if they are concerned that their private
One of the first significant arms sales to Australia since the Australian Defence Force revised its posture to emphasise longrange strike capabilities
In order to market its integrated rack solutions portfolio and edge data centre solutions, Vertiv Africa has struck a distribution deal with TechAcces
By signing up, you agree to our Privacy Notice and
European users agree to the data transfer policy.
1. Global online sales are predicted to reach 22% of all retail sales in 2023.
2. Global tablet shipments are expected to hit 142 million by 2025, reports Statista.
3. Artificial Intelligence is expected to contribute $15.7 trillion to the economy by the year 2030.
4. Since the launch of the popular mobile game, Candy Crush, in 2012, players have spent a total of 73 billion hours (equivalent to 8.3 million years) playing this game.
5. Approximately 8 billion gadgets connect on the internet every day.
Where do you go to learn more about whats happening in your industry? Check all that apply.
We take pleasure in providing the most up-to-date business and technology news, tailored for a seamless experience with content that takes less than one minute to read.
7 Bell Yard, London, WC2A 2JR.
+1 (559) (869) (8939)