Subscribe to our mailing list to get the latest updates straight in your inbox.
For the first time, a BrainComputer Interface BCI has been successfully implanted in a human patient by Elon Musks brainchip business, Neuralink. On t
According to reports, China intends to combine China Cinda Asset Management, China Orient Asset Management, and China Great Wall Asset Management—th
One of the biggest cement manufacturers in the world, Holcim, has stated that it intends to float all its North American operations in New York. The c
The Biden administration anticipates announcing billiondollar subsidies for semiconductor businesses, such as Intel and Taiwan Semiconductor Manufactu
Major Boeing client Ryanair hopes the Boeing 737 MAX 10 will be approved by years end and go into service in early 2025. Chief Financial Officer Neil
Following an interruption that momentarily prevented users from using the chat app, Microsoft Teams services have been reinstated. Over 14,000 instanc
A "know your customer" rule that would force American cloud computing companies to find out if foreign organisations are using American data centres t
Users are no longer able to search for Taylor Swift on the social media site X previously known as Twitter due to the spread of phoney, sexually graph
By signing up, you agree to our Privacy Notice and
European users agree to the data transfer policy.
1. Global online sales are predicted to reach 22% of all retail sales in 2023.
2. Global tablet shipments are expected to hit 142 million by 2025, reports Statista.
3. Artificial Intelligence is expected to contribute $15.7 trillion to the economy by the year 2030.
4. Since the launch of the popular mobile game, Candy Crush, in 2012, players have spent a total of 73 billion hours (equivalent to 8.3 million years) playing this game.
5. Approximately 8 billion gadgets connect on the internet every day.
Where do you go to learn more about whats happening in your industry? Check all that apply.
We take pleasure in providing the most up-to-date business and technology news, tailored for a seamless experience with content that takes less than one minute to read.
7 Bell Yard, London, WC2A 2JR.
+1 (559) (869) (8939)