Subscribe to our mailing list to get the latest updates straight in your inbox.
Flock is a UK startup that insures car fleets using realtime data. Ed Leon Klinger and Antton Pena were working on two academic research papers when t
Microsoft has released previews of two AIpowered services designed to manage telco networks, which use the same capabilities as the tech giants Azure
As part of its net zero emissions strategy, Singtel has deployed Ericssons Cell Sleep Mode function to further conserve energy at its mobile base stat
The manufacturer of devices under the Nokia name, HMD Global Oy, is creating the tools and procedures necessary to bring 5G device manufacturing to Eu
Britishvolts plans to construct a £4 billion battery factory close to the Northumberland port of Blyth were abandoned last month due to a lack of bat
The Central Bank of Nigeria CBN responded to Nigerians worries about a shortage of the naira brought on by the currency redesign by introducing impro
Alberico De Nardis has been named head of South East Asia at LoopMe, a major technology business that employs artificial intelligence AI to enhance br
France and Spain will release preliminary inflation figures on Tuesday, Germany on Wednesday, and Italy and the eurozone on Thursday. The European Cen
By signing up, you agree to our Privacy Notice and
European users agree to the data transfer policy.
1. Global online sales are predicted to reach 22% of all retail sales in 2023.
2. Global tablet shipments are expected to hit 142 million by 2025, reports Statista.
3. Artificial Intelligence is expected to contribute $15.7 trillion to the economy by the year 2030.
4. Since the launch of the popular mobile game, Candy Crush, in 2012, players have spent a total of 73 billion hours (equivalent to 8.3 million years) playing this game.
5. Approximately 8 billion gadgets connect on the internet every day.
Where do you go to learn more about whats happening in your industry? Check all that apply.
We take pleasure in providing the most up-to-date business and technology news, tailored for a seamless experience with content that takes less than one minute to read.
7 Bell Yard, London, WC2A 2JR.
+1 (559) (869) (8939)