Subscribe to our mailing list to get the latest updates straight in your inbox.
In a letter to Senator Ron Wyden, Director of the National Security Agency NSA Paul Nakasone disclosed that the agency buys internet traffic data from
During his trip to Africa, U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken stopped in Côte dIvoire and thanked the nation for its efforts to combat extremism.
In the third quarter of FY23/24, Mapletree Logistics Trust MLT reported a 1.5% yearoveryear net property income NPI growth to $159.5 million. More exc
Despite sluggish sales of 5G equipment, Nokia reported betterthanexpected operating earnings for the fourth quarter. The Finnish telecom equipment man
According to reports, Sheins investors are trying to sell the Chinese online retailers shares on the private market for as little as $45 billion. This
Over 260,000 customer and affiliate details have been compromised due to a significant privacy breach caused by discovering a misconfigured database c
Data centre operator Equinix and chipmaker Nvidia will provide business clients access to Nvidias supercomputing equipment. By facilitating the owners
Google and Singular Computing, the company that makes the processors that underpin Googles Artificial Intelligence AI technology, have settled their p
By signing up, you agree to our Privacy Notice and
European users agree to the data transfer policy.
1. Global online sales are predicted to reach 22% of all retail sales in 2023.
2. Global tablet shipments are expected to hit 142 million by 2025, reports Statista.
3. Artificial Intelligence is expected to contribute $15.7 trillion to the economy by the year 2030.
4. Since the launch of the popular mobile game, Candy Crush, in 2012, players have spent a total of 73 billion hours (equivalent to 8.3 million years) playing this game.
5. Approximately 8 billion gadgets connect on the internet every day.
Where do you go to learn more about whats happening in your industry? Check all that apply.
We take pleasure in providing the most up-to-date business and technology news, tailored for a seamless experience with content that takes less than one minute to read.
7 Bell Yard, London, WC2A 2JR.
+1 (559) (869) (8939)