Subscribe to our mailing list to get the latest updates straight in your inbox.
Telecom organisations are applying further pressure to EU authorities to take into account a system in which businesses that transport data through th
In front of a racing championship the following year, a flying race vehicle firm with its headquarters in Adelaide has debuted an electric flying car.
Roku revealed that Silicon Valley Bank, the techfocused lender shut down by regulators earlier in the day, is where more than a quarter of its cash re
Tracy Ryan has been appointed as the new Chief Regions and Markets Officer for North America at Allianz Global Corporate & Specialty AGCS, the corpora
PayRetailers expedites the rollout of its payment solution in Latin America by providing more adaptable payment options and regional operating facilit
Instead of repealing the EUs General Data Protection Regulation GDPR, the UK government is drafting a new law that permits additional processing of in
In order to inform its recommendations for regulatory and policy choices, the Competition Authority of Kenya CAK is investigating the behaviour of onl
A government mobile app required for US asylum claims, according to activists at the USMexico border, is plagued by technological issues and regularly
By signing up, you agree to our Privacy Notice and
European users agree to the data transfer policy.
1. Global online sales are predicted to reach 22% of all retail sales in 2023.
2. Global tablet shipments are expected to hit 142 million by 2025, reports Statista.
3. Artificial Intelligence is expected to contribute $15.7 trillion to the economy by the year 2030.
4. Since the launch of the popular mobile game, Candy Crush, in 2012, players have spent a total of 73 billion hours (equivalent to 8.3 million years) playing this game.
5. Approximately 8 billion gadgets connect on the internet every day.
Where do you go to learn more about whats happening in your industry? Check all that apply.
We take pleasure in providing the most up-to-date business and technology news, tailored for a seamless experience with content that takes less than one minute to read.
7 Bell Yard, London, WC2A 2JR.
+1 (559) (869) (8939)