Subscribe to our mailing list to get the latest updates straight in your inbox.
According to a new genomic study, indigenous populations in modernday Ecuador adapted to the tuberculosis bacterium thousands of years before European
Due to ballistic overlaps between weapons projected with a thruster or a bow, the existence of archery in the European Upper Paleolithic has been diff
Dorothy McAuliffe, Special Representative for Global Partnerships, led a Partnership Opportunity Delegation POD to Ghana on February 79, 2023, to fost
The global agricultural robotics market is expected to be worth $7.88 billion by 2032, with Europe leading the way, followed by North America, Asia Pa
The most recent update to SOTI Snap solutions, which improves its workflow optimisation capabilities to facilitate the quick digitisation of manual pr
With the help of carbon capture, utilisation, and storage CCUS technology, African nations can continue to draw in foreign oil companies, capitalise o
An expansion of Tech Datas portfolio of AI and predictive analytics products has been announced through a strategic agreement with Tangent Works, a TD
Andes Technology USA Corp., a leading supplier of high efficiency, lowpower 32/64bit RISCV processor cores, has announced a significant expansion of i
By signing up, you agree to our Privacy Notice and
European users agree to the data transfer policy.
1. Global online sales are predicted to reach 22% of all retail sales in 2023.
2. Global tablet shipments are expected to hit 142 million by 2025, reports Statista.
3. Artificial Intelligence is expected to contribute $15.7 trillion to the economy by the year 2030.
4. Since the launch of the popular mobile game, Candy Crush, in 2012, players have spent a total of 73 billion hours (equivalent to 8.3 million years) playing this game.
5. Approximately 8 billion gadgets connect on the internet every day.
Where do you go to learn more about whats happening in your industry? Check all that apply.
We take pleasure in providing the most up-to-date business and technology news, tailored for a seamless experience with content that takes less than one minute to read.
7 Bell Yard, London, WC2A 2JR.
+1 (559) (869) (8939)