Subscribe to our mailing list to get the latest updates straight in your inbox.
As part of its cooperation with Silicon Valley artificial intelligence startup Nvidia, luxury automaker Jaguar Land Rover announced on Tuesday that it
International students frequently choose Europe as their study abroad location because of its dedication to providing the best academic programmes for
The Future Qubit Foundry, a nationalleading laboratory to develop the technology of tomorrows quantum computers, will be established at the University
A $40 million venture capital fund has been launched by Salus Ventures to aid in the development of Australian earlystage businesses that provide sove
Investors are seeking for strong possibilities to support software innovators, manufacturers of consumer goods, developers of real estate, and other b
Today, Baidu provided additional information about its sophisticated Ernie Bot, which is the search engine giants answer to ChatGPT. Based on Baidus r
Currently, ChatGPTs business narrative focuses more on what is unknown. This month, major tech firms in the U.S. and China hurried to say they were de
Investors weighed corporate earnings against the possibility that the U.S. Federal Reserve would maintain its hawkish stance as European markets ended
By signing up, you agree to our Privacy Notice and
European users agree to the data transfer policy.
1. Global online sales are predicted to reach 22% of all retail sales in 2023.
2. Global tablet shipments are expected to hit 142 million by 2025, reports Statista.
3. Artificial Intelligence is expected to contribute $15.7 trillion to the economy by the year 2030.
4. Since the launch of the popular mobile game, Candy Crush, in 2012, players have spent a total of 73 billion hours (equivalent to 8.3 million years) playing this game.
5. Approximately 8 billion gadgets connect on the internet every day.
Where do you go to learn more about whats happening in your industry? Check all that apply.
We take pleasure in providing the most up-to-date business and technology news, tailored for a seamless experience with content that takes less than one minute to read.
7 Bell Yard, London, WC2A 2JR.
+1 (559) (869) (8939)