Subscribe to our mailing list to get the latest updates straight in your inbox.
Reuters reports that Nvidia semiconductors, which the United States forbade from being exported to China, have been acquired by Chinese universities,
Wizz Air has lost its legal case against Romania for giving TAROM, a stateowned airline, €36.66 million $40.2 million in rescue relief. The Court of
The agreement between Somaliland and Ethiopia to lease a 20kilometer section of coastline has critical economic ramifications. Ethiopia diversifies it
Due to increased collision and damage costs associated with Electric Vehicles EVs, rental giant Hertz is selling about 20,000 of its Electric Vehicles
Based on LSEG data, trading volume for U.S.listed bitcoin exchangetraded funds ETFs on their debut day was $4.6 billion. An important turning point fo
The European Union has enacted a cybersecurity law requiring strict cyber hygiene standards for EU government institutions. The legislation was propos
The CEOs of Apple, Alphabet, and Qualcomm met with EU antitrust chief Margrethe Vestager to talk about regulation and adherence to competition laws. T
Sam Altman, the CEO of OpenAI, met with Speaker of the House Mike Johnson on Capitol Hill to talk about the potential benefits and drawbacks of artifi
By signing up, you agree to our Privacy Notice and
European users agree to the data transfer policy.
1. Global online sales are predicted to reach 22% of all retail sales in 2023.
2. Global tablet shipments are expected to hit 142 million by 2025, reports Statista.
3. Artificial Intelligence is expected to contribute $15.7 trillion to the economy by the year 2030.
4. Since the launch of the popular mobile game, Candy Crush, in 2012, players have spent a total of 73 billion hours (equivalent to 8.3 million years) playing this game.
5. Approximately 8 billion gadgets connect on the internet every day.
Where do you go to learn more about whats happening in your industry? Check all that apply.
We take pleasure in providing the most up-to-date business and technology news, tailored for a seamless experience with content that takes less than one minute to read.
7 Bell Yard, London, WC2A 2JR.
+1 (559) (869) (8939)