Subscribe to our mailing list to get the latest updates straight in your inbox.
TPG Telecom wants NBN Co to be barred from raising its prices every year until at least 2032, with only threetofiveyear price increases permitted. The
But, Mavuso says that as long as the governments credibility crisis exists, South Africans shouldnt anticipate many reforms or promises to be made. Ma
Strive was created using an active learning strategy that allows students to take the lead in lessons in order to foster in them a love of STEM fields
An automated omnichannel ad management platform that includes autobudgeting, clever keyword optimization, automatically generated analytics, and other
The 120 topperforming startups in France right now were ranked by the French government and the governmentbacked La French Tech project after they col
An additional $20 million investment round for GigaComm, an Australian ISP and telecom infrastructure provider, has been completed to assist the rapid
The Bank of Japan BoJ announced in April that it would launch a pilot programme to test a digital yen, joining a growing list of countries investigati
With a commercial urging customers to buy like a billionaire, Temu, a Bostonbased online retailer that is owned by Chinese social commerce giant Pindu
By signing up, you agree to our Privacy Notice and
European users agree to the data transfer policy.
1. Global online sales are predicted to reach 22% of all retail sales in 2023.
2. Global tablet shipments are expected to hit 142 million by 2025, reports Statista.
3. Artificial Intelligence is expected to contribute $15.7 trillion to the economy by the year 2030.
4. Since the launch of the popular mobile game, Candy Crush, in 2012, players have spent a total of 73 billion hours (equivalent to 8.3 million years) playing this game.
5. Approximately 8 billion gadgets connect on the internet every day.
Where do you go to learn more about whats happening in your industry? Check all that apply.
We take pleasure in providing the most up-to-date business and technology news, tailored for a seamless experience with content that takes less than one minute to read.
7 Bell Yard, London, WC2A 2JR.
+1 (559) (869) (8939)