Subscribe to our mailing list to get the latest updates straight in your inbox.
Samsung Electronics exceeded profit expectations in the third quarter and anticipates a semiconductor market recovery in the next year. Net income dro
The retail industry is facing a significant annual technology investment gap that could exceed £22 billion, posing a threat to both shortterm retail
Sprout.ai, a startup using generative artificial intelligence for insurance claims, has raised £5.4 million in its latest funding round. The companys
ITTIA DB IoT, a part of the ITTIA DB embeddable database family, enhances microcontroller MCU devices with advanced database and stream processing cap
Broadcom expects its $61 billion acquisition of VMware to close before the November deadline, reassuring investors despite concerns about Chinas revie
Meta Platforms Ireland, formerly Facebook, lost a legal battle in South Korea over a $5.78 million fine imposed by the Data Protection Commission. The
BYD Co. is rapidly closing the gap with Tesla Inc. to become the leading seller of pure electric vehicles globally. Strong profits underscore BYDs sal
The World Bank has issued a warning that if the IsraelHamas conflict escalates to a fullscale Middle East war like the one 50 years ago, oil prices co
By signing up, you agree to our Privacy Notice and
European users agree to the data transfer policy.
1. Global online sales are predicted to reach 22% of all retail sales in 2023.
2. Global tablet shipments are expected to hit 142 million by 2025, reports Statista.
3. Artificial Intelligence is expected to contribute $15.7 trillion to the economy by the year 2030.
4. Since the launch of the popular mobile game, Candy Crush, in 2012, players have spent a total of 73 billion hours (equivalent to 8.3 million years) playing this game.
5. Approximately 8 billion gadgets connect on the internet every day.
Where do you go to learn more about whats happening in your industry? Check all that apply.
We take pleasure in providing the most up-to-date business and technology news, tailored for a seamless experience with content that takes less than one minute to read.
7 Bell Yard, London, WC2A 2JR.
+1 (559) (869) (8939)