Subscribe to our mailing list to get the latest updates straight in your inbox.
Facebook and Instagram users will soon have to pay to be verified on the social networking sites, according to Mark Zuckerberg, the CEO of Meta. The s
A second round of layoffs by African crossborder payments provider Chipper Cash were made last Friday, just 10 weeks after it reduced its personnel by
According to a person familiar with the situation, Feishu, ByteDances app for office collaboration, generated more than $100 million in annual recurri
The system can serve as a foundation for eco ratings. Carbon Mapping assesses the environmental impact of products, not businesses, with a concentrati
The newly integrated Microsoft Dynamics core technology platform will have application services managed by KPMG on behalf of Australia Pacific Airport
Jumba, a Kenyan B2B construction tech startup, has secured clients in major East African regions and is scaling its operations to meet the growing dem
Last summer, a teaser of additional hardware was released A selfdesigned smart ring to supplement the existing CGM continuous glucose monitoring senso
The market for lowcode development platforms is being propelled by the markets growing adoption of digitalization. Because it makes it simple for prog
By signing up, you agree to our Privacy Notice and
European users agree to the data transfer policy.
1. Global online sales are predicted to reach 22% of all retail sales in 2023.
2. Global tablet shipments are expected to hit 142 million by 2025, reports Statista.
3. Artificial Intelligence is expected to contribute $15.7 trillion to the economy by the year 2030.
4. Since the launch of the popular mobile game, Candy Crush, in 2012, players have spent a total of 73 billion hours (equivalent to 8.3 million years) playing this game.
5. Approximately 8 billion gadgets connect on the internet every day.
Where do you go to learn more about whats happening in your industry? Check all that apply.
We take pleasure in providing the most up-to-date business and technology news, tailored for a seamless experience with content that takes less than one minute to read.
7 Bell Yard, London, WC2A 2JR.
+1 (559) (869) (8939)