Subscribe to our mailing list to get the latest updates straight in your inbox.
The European Commission EC has backed up its initial assessment that Apples socalled antisteering rules, which forbid developers from alerting custo
Among the Australian banks actively looking for use cases for conversational AI platforms like ChatGPT are The Commonwealth Bank and ANZ Banking Group
Nearly 500 notifiable data breaches occurred in Australian organisations in the second half of last year, a 26% increase over the first half and the h
After being compelled by the COMESA Competition Commission to review provisions and disclaimers it found misleading or incorrect, Jumia revised its te
According to research, organisations based in India are among the most likely to be targeted by a successful email attack. India is also the most like
The extension of STREAMWIDEs cloudbased Team on the run TOTR software solutions on Amazon Web Services AWS Asia Pacific Singapore Region was announced
In order to speed up the delivery of AIled digital transformation services for its clients, Ignitho Technologies, a U.S.based provider of digital tran
Mexicos Federal Commission for the Protection against Health Risks COFEPRIS hosted a meeting with officials from the US FDA to discuss device regulati
By signing up, you agree to our Privacy Notice and
European users agree to the data transfer policy.
1. Global online sales are predicted to reach 22% of all retail sales in 2023.
2. Global tablet shipments are expected to hit 142 million by 2025, reports Statista.
3. Artificial Intelligence is expected to contribute $15.7 trillion to the economy by the year 2030.
4. Since the launch of the popular mobile game, Candy Crush, in 2012, players have spent a total of 73 billion hours (equivalent to 8.3 million years) playing this game.
5. Approximately 8 billion gadgets connect on the internet every day.
Where do you go to learn more about whats happening in your industry? Check all that apply.
We take pleasure in providing the most up-to-date business and technology news, tailored for a seamless experience with content that takes less than one minute to read.
7 Bell Yard, London, WC2A 2JR.
+1 (559) (869) (8939)