Subscribe to our mailing list to get the latest updates straight in your inbox.
At the CES electronics trade show, MercedesBenz debuted a new virtual assistant that offers conversational and contextbased advice. The voice assistan
In response to the Federal Aviation Administrations FAA order to halt 171 Boeing 737 MAX 9 aircraft for inspections, Alaska Airlines cancelled 170 fli
According to Globes, an Israeli business news website, the Chinese shipping giant COSCO is said to have stopped transporting goods to Israel. The arti
The southern Indian state of Tamil Nadu has inked investment agreements totalling over $4.39 billion with companies including Hyundai Motors, one of t
As diplomatic relations between China and the Middle East improve, more Asian wealth managers are opening offices in Dubai in anticipation of a spike
A powerful Remote Access Trojan RAT known as SilverRAT is the work of Anonymous Arabic, headquartered in Syria and Turkey. The team intends to publish
Despite his absence, OpenAI CEO Sam Altmans impact is seen at CES 2024 as device manufacturers display AI applications. Numerous businesses want to re
During her visit to the US next week, EU antitrust head Margrethe Vestager is scheduled to meet with the CEOs of significant tech companies, such as A
By signing up, you agree to our Privacy Notice and
European users agree to the data transfer policy.
1. Global online sales are predicted to reach 22% of all retail sales in 2023.
2. Global tablet shipments are expected to hit 142 million by 2025, reports Statista.
3. Artificial Intelligence is expected to contribute $15.7 trillion to the economy by the year 2030.
4. Since the launch of the popular mobile game, Candy Crush, in 2012, players have spent a total of 73 billion hours (equivalent to 8.3 million years) playing this game.
5. Approximately 8 billion gadgets connect on the internet every day.
Where do you go to learn more about whats happening in your industry? Check all that apply.
We take pleasure in providing the most up-to-date business and technology news, tailored for a seamless experience with content that takes less than one minute to read.
7 Bell Yard, London, WC2A 2JR.
+1 (559) (869) (8939)