Subscribe to our mailing list to get the latest updates straight in your inbox.
Optus provided a demonstration of how carriers can design various network slices, each with unique performance traits and security guidelines, to supp
The last five years have seen doubledigit insurance growth in African nations, making them the secondfastest expanding insurance markets globally, aft
In a period of industry uncertainty, Chinas Hesai raised an expanded IPO last week in the United States. The business, which has offices in Shanghai a
Ngozi OkonjoIweala, the director general of the World Trade Organization, declared on Monday that modernising the organizations dispute resolution sys
The banks 3.25 percent inflation objective infuriates Lula, who claims it is too low by Brazilian standards. Lula thinks the bank is hurting the overa
In order to help individuals become more robust to the damaging impacts of internet disinformation, Google is launching a new campaign in Germany. Pre
The annual African Tech Startups Funding Report from Disrupt Africa shows that for the first time ever, tech funding on the continent has surpassed $3
The White House says it will discuss unidentified aircraft phenomena with its partners while the hunt for three enigmatic objects shot down over Canad
By signing up, you agree to our Privacy Notice and
European users agree to the data transfer policy.
1. Global online sales are predicted to reach 22% of all retail sales in 2023.
2. Global tablet shipments are expected to hit 142 million by 2025, reports Statista.
3. Artificial Intelligence is expected to contribute $15.7 trillion to the economy by the year 2030.
4. Since the launch of the popular mobile game, Candy Crush, in 2012, players have spent a total of 73 billion hours (equivalent to 8.3 million years) playing this game.
5. Approximately 8 billion gadgets connect on the internet every day.
Where do you go to learn more about whats happening in your industry? Check all that apply.
We take pleasure in providing the most up-to-date business and technology news, tailored for a seamless experience with content that takes less than one minute to read.
7 Bell Yard, London, WC2A 2JR.
+1 (559) (869) (8939)