Subscribe to our mailing list to get the latest updates straight in your inbox.
The Central Bank of Nigeria CBN responded to Nigerians worries about a shortage of the naira brought on by the currency redesign by introducing impro
Alberico De Nardis has been named head of South East Asia at LoopMe, a major technology business that employs artificial intelligence AI to enhance br
France and Spain will release preliminary inflation figures on Tuesday, Germany on Wednesday, and Italy and the eurozone on Thursday. The European Cen
One of the top three strategic consulting firms in the world, Bain & Company, has partnered with OpenAI, the company behind ChatGPT and DALLE. The par
Business Leadership South Africa BLSA is worried that severe claims of highlevel government official misconduct made by former Eskom CEO Andre de Ruyt
Even the least creative among us may now create complicated, abstract, or lifelike pieces of art by typing a few words into a text box thanks to AI pr
Ambience Healthcare, a leading AI company developing technology to help healthcare providers, announced today the public release of Ambience AutoScrib
Athonet, a pioneer in private cellular network technology, and SpaceX announced today the establishment of a private cellular network for critical voi
By signing up, you agree to our Privacy Notice and
European users agree to the data transfer policy.
1. Global online sales are predicted to reach 22% of all retail sales in 2023.
2. Global tablet shipments are expected to hit 142 million by 2025, reports Statista.
3. Artificial Intelligence is expected to contribute $15.7 trillion to the economy by the year 2030.
4. Since the launch of the popular mobile game, Candy Crush, in 2012, players have spent a total of 73 billion hours (equivalent to 8.3 million years) playing this game.
5. Approximately 8 billion gadgets connect on the internet every day.
Where do you go to learn more about whats happening in your industry? Check all that apply.
We take pleasure in providing the most up-to-date business and technology news, tailored for a seamless experience with content that takes less than one minute to read.
7 Bell Yard, London, WC2A 2JR.
+1 (559) (869) (8939)