Subscribe to our mailing list to get the latest updates straight in your inbox.
For the second year in a row, NICE has been named the technology leader in the Quadrant Knowledge Solutions 2022 SPARK Matrix for Contact Center as a
CCTVs in the cells monitor inmates, facial recognition is used for headcount checks, and an artificial intelligencebased behaviour detection system mo
Images generated by Midjourney and other AI texttoimage tools are not protected by copyright law in the United States because they are not the product
On Thursday, MercadoLibre Inc reported a fourthquarter net profit of $164.7 million, recovering from a loss the previous year and exceeding expectatio
According to the new regulations, employees are not permitted to use the videosharing app on their personal phones or work computers that also have of
To fully realise the promise of geospatial technology, geospatial intelligence is a cognitive process that combines knowledge based on cultural contex
The idea of open hardware, open software, and open interfaces for cellular wireless networks is known as Open Radio Access Networks Open RAN. The rele
After investors absorbed the U.S. Federal Reserves minutes, which revealed that members are still dedicated to fighting inflation with interest rate h
By signing up, you agree to our Privacy Notice and
European users agree to the data transfer policy.
1. Global online sales are predicted to reach 22% of all retail sales in 2023.
2. Global tablet shipments are expected to hit 142 million by 2025, reports Statista.
3. Artificial Intelligence is expected to contribute $15.7 trillion to the economy by the year 2030.
4. Since the launch of the popular mobile game, Candy Crush, in 2012, players have spent a total of 73 billion hours (equivalent to 8.3 million years) playing this game.
5. Approximately 8 billion gadgets connect on the internet every day.
Where do you go to learn more about whats happening in your industry? Check all that apply.
We take pleasure in providing the most up-to-date business and technology news, tailored for a seamless experience with content that takes less than one minute to read.
7 Bell Yard, London, WC2A 2JR.
+1 (559) (869) (8939)