Subscribe to our mailing list to get the latest updates straight in your inbox.
According to a senior source from the European aluminium industry who spoke to EURACTIV, the EU could learn from the US Inflation Reduction Act IRA an
The first company with an Australian headquarters to obtain the Amazon Web Services AWS Microsoft Workloads Competency is CMD Solutions, an AWS premie
In the APAC area, instore retail and restaurant technology generated $1.1 billion in revenue in 2021, a 45% increase from 2020 levels. Technologies in
Latin America was one of the bright spots for US satellite and connectivity services company Viasat, which reported overall weak results for its fisca
The cloud networking company Extreme Networks has announced the addition of network fabric functionality to its ExtremeCloud SDWAN product. Customers
South African innovators have urged the government to loosen restrictions that are hindering the countrys technology startups in light of recent data
In order to provide superior data protection, LexisNexis Risk Solutions opened its first data centre in India. In India, smartphone and app usage is r
In order to make European businesses more competitive with those in the US and China, European leaders are concentrating on ways to strengthen their o
By signing up, you agree to our Privacy Notice and
European users agree to the data transfer policy.
1. Global online sales are predicted to reach 22% of all retail sales in 2023.
2. Global tablet shipments are expected to hit 142 million by 2025, reports Statista.
3. Artificial Intelligence is expected to contribute $15.7 trillion to the economy by the year 2030.
4. Since the launch of the popular mobile game, Candy Crush, in 2012, players have spent a total of 73 billion hours (equivalent to 8.3 million years) playing this game.
5. Approximately 8 billion gadgets connect on the internet every day.
Where do you go to learn more about whats happening in your industry? Check all that apply.
We take pleasure in providing the most up-to-date business and technology news, tailored for a seamless experience with content that takes less than one minute to read.
7 Bell Yard, London, WC2A 2JR.
+1 (559) (869) (8939)