Subscribe to our mailing list to get the latest updates straight in your inbox.
Members of a House subcommittee stress that creating a national privacy law should be the first step in the legislative regulation of artificial intel
Philips, a Dutch healthcare equipment provider, is adjusting its supply chain significantly in response to growing trade concerns. The company intends
The European Commission has given Meta META.O and TikTok one week to provide their plans for preventing the spread of violent content, hate speech, an
Publishers are concerned about Googles new Search Generative Experience SGE tool, which uses generative AI to generate content summaries in response t
During an earnings call, Tesla CEO Elon Musk voiced concerns about workfromhome policies, consumer problems, and highinterest rates. He underlined how
The plan by President Bidens administration to raise car fuel economy standards has prompted Ford Motor Co. to express concerns, citing the possibilit
After a yearlong downturn, Taiwanese chipmaker TSMC revealed a betterthanexpected 25% fall in Q3 net profit, suggesting a possible rebound in the glob
The thirdquarter sales decline of Finnish telecom giant Nokia NOKIA.HE was mainly caused by lower demand for 5G equipment in the US. As a result, the
By signing up, you agree to our Privacy Notice and
European users agree to the data transfer policy.
1. Global online sales are predicted to reach 22% of all retail sales in 2023.
2. Global tablet shipments are expected to hit 142 million by 2025, reports Statista.
3. Artificial Intelligence is expected to contribute $15.7 trillion to the economy by the year 2030.
4. Since the launch of the popular mobile game, Candy Crush, in 2012, players have spent a total of 73 billion hours (equivalent to 8.3 million years) playing this game.
5. Approximately 8 billion gadgets connect on the internet every day.
Where do you go to learn more about whats happening in your industry? Check all that apply.
We take pleasure in providing the most up-to-date business and technology news, tailored for a seamless experience with content that takes less than one minute to read.
7 Bell Yard, London, WC2A 2JR.
+1 (559) (869) (8939)