Subscribe to our mailing list to get the latest updates straight in your inbox.
At Grant County International Airport in Moses Lake, Washington, Universal Hydrogen has finished its initial taxi tests and received a critical certif
Despite being industry leaders in the global fight against prison contraband, Corrective Services NSW CSNSW is looking for new strategies and technolo
To improve its allinone cybersecurity awareness platform for corporations and their employees, Riot has received a $12 million Series A investment. Th
Partech, a global venture capital firm with several funds, announced the first close of Partech Africa II at €245 million $263 million, making it th
In the Fortinet Partner of the Year awards, NEC Australia received the Australian Managed Security Services Provider MSSP distinction. The prizes hono
The postCOVID era and an unsteady economy are causing the cloud industry to chill down, but there is a silver lining in that Chinese internet companie
Pakistan has unblocked Wikipedia in the South Asian market, three days after the online encyclopaedia was censored in the country for failing to remov
In the most recent change of that dial, GV, the venture capital firm backed by Alphabet, the parent company of Google, is announcing a new partner for
By signing up, you agree to our Privacy Notice and
European users agree to the data transfer policy.
1. Global online sales are predicted to reach 22% of all retail sales in 2023.
2. Global tablet shipments are expected to hit 142 million by 2025, reports Statista.
3. Artificial Intelligence is expected to contribute $15.7 trillion to the economy by the year 2030.
4. Since the launch of the popular mobile game, Candy Crush, in 2012, players have spent a total of 73 billion hours (equivalent to 8.3 million years) playing this game.
5. Approximately 8 billion gadgets connect on the internet every day.
Where do you go to learn more about whats happening in your industry? Check all that apply.
We take pleasure in providing the most up-to-date business and technology news, tailored for a seamless experience with content that takes less than one minute to read.
7 Bell Yard, London, WC2A 2JR.
+1 (559) (869) (8939)