Subscribe to our mailing list to get the latest updates straight in your inbox.
A digital network called the South African SDG Hub is home to more than 150,000 academic articles. Users of Intelligent Search can get recommendations
Fears of rising U.S. interest rates caused the Asian stock markets to decline on Thursday, but a strongerthanexpected sales projection from Nvidia lif
Ericsson, the maker of telecom equipment, plans to cut 1,400 jobs in Sweden as part of a broader costcutting strategy. As demand in some markets, incl
Despite reporting a steep drop in halfyear profits, Australian mining giant BHP Billiton is optimistic that China and Indias growth will boost commodi
ChatGPT is regulated in Europe, not invented there, highlighting how far the European Union lags behind the United States and China in terms of techno
Nigerias President Muhammadu Buhari defended a currency swap that sparked protests and cash shortages on Thursday, but ordered that old, small denomin
The pioneering Polymateria alternative was on display at Imperial Colleges White City Campus for Ecuadors Environment Minister Gustavo Manrique Mirand
Prior to its launch in Australia in late 2023, the 2023 Renault Megane ETech Electric has been identified in a database maintained by the Federal Gove
By signing up, you agree to our Privacy Notice and
European users agree to the data transfer policy.
1. Global online sales are predicted to reach 22% of all retail sales in 2023.
2. Global tablet shipments are expected to hit 142 million by 2025, reports Statista.
3. Artificial Intelligence is expected to contribute $15.7 trillion to the economy by the year 2030.
4. Since the launch of the popular mobile game, Candy Crush, in 2012, players have spent a total of 73 billion hours (equivalent to 8.3 million years) playing this game.
5. Approximately 8 billion gadgets connect on the internet every day.
Where do you go to learn more about whats happening in your industry? Check all that apply.
We take pleasure in providing the most up-to-date business and technology news, tailored for a seamless experience with content that takes less than one minute to read.
7 Bell Yard, London, WC2A 2JR.
+1 (559) (869) (8939)