Subscribe to our mailing list to get the latest updates straight in your inbox.
The gender imbalance in African tech is only growing worse in 2022, just 20.2% of 633 sponsored initiatives had a female founder, which is a decrease
Last summer, a teaser of additional hardware was released A selfdesigned smart ring to supplement the existing CGM continuous glucose monitoring senso
In fact, the technology has advanced to the point where ASML has become Europes most valuable technology firm. ASML machines produce the most advanced
TPG Telecom wants NBN Co to be barred from raising its prices every year until at least 2032, with only threetofiveyear price increases permitted. The
But, Mavuso says that as long as the governments credibility crisis exists, South Africans shouldnt anticipate many reforms or promises to be made. Ma
Strive was created using an active learning strategy that allows students to take the lead in lessons in order to foster in them a love of STEM fields
An automated omnichannel ad management platform that includes autobudgeting, clever keyword optimization, automatically generated analytics, and other
The 120 topperforming startups in France right now were ranked by the French government and the governmentbacked La French Tech project after they col
By signing up, you agree to our Privacy Notice and
European users agree to the data transfer policy.
1. Global online sales are predicted to reach 22% of all retail sales in 2023.
2. Global tablet shipments are expected to hit 142 million by 2025, reports Statista.
3. Artificial Intelligence is expected to contribute $15.7 trillion to the economy by the year 2030.
4. Since the launch of the popular mobile game, Candy Crush, in 2012, players have spent a total of 73 billion hours (equivalent to 8.3 million years) playing this game.
5. Approximately 8 billion gadgets connect on the internet every day.
Where do you go to learn more about whats happening in your industry? Check all that apply.
We take pleasure in providing the most up-to-date business and technology news, tailored for a seamless experience with content that takes less than one minute to read.
7 Bell Yard, London, WC2A 2JR.
+1 (559) (869) (8939)