Subscribe to our mailing list to get the latest updates straight in your inbox.
Allow space for another another play about preventative health After four years of covert development, Spotify founder Daniel Ek discreetly launched a
In order to prepare business services and internal operations for the $10 billion REDSPICE cyber security initiative, the Australian Signals Directora
Three days after the online encyclopaedia was banned in Pakistan for failing to remove what the national regulator regarded to be sacrilegious content
Dotfile is a new startup sponsored by eFounders that has recently raised $2.7 million €2.5 million in funding to support businesses in user and part
A significant government investment in digital healthcare will allow for the reconstruction and modernization of My Health Record as well as the impro
In the following six years, the CRM market is anticipated to develop at a 12.5% compound yearly growth rate and reach a value of $145.79 billion. Egyp
Bosch recently announced a 950 million euro investment over ten years in an engineering and manufacturing centre in Suzhou, China. Bosch also intends
As its venture funds struggled, SoftBank experienced a net loss of 783 billion yen about $5.9 billion for the third quarter of the fiscal year 2022. A
By signing up, you agree to our Privacy Notice and
European users agree to the data transfer policy.
1. Global online sales are predicted to reach 22% of all retail sales in 2023.
2. Global tablet shipments are expected to hit 142 million by 2025, reports Statista.
3. Artificial Intelligence is expected to contribute $15.7 trillion to the economy by the year 2030.
4. Since the launch of the popular mobile game, Candy Crush, in 2012, players have spent a total of 73 billion hours (equivalent to 8.3 million years) playing this game.
5. Approximately 8 billion gadgets connect on the internet every day.
Where do you go to learn more about whats happening in your industry? Check all that apply.
We take pleasure in providing the most up-to-date business and technology news, tailored for a seamless experience with content that takes less than one minute to read.
7 Bell Yard, London, WC2A 2JR.
+1 (559) (869) (8939)