Subscribe to our mailing list to get the latest updates straight in your inbox.
Oracle has revealed plans to use the most advanced processing chips from Ampere Computing in its cloud computing service. Former Intel executives form
In 2023, we expect that top IT companies like Meta, Google, Apple, and Amazon will discuss operating standards for Indias Digital Personal Data Protec
According to U.S. Commerce Secretary Gina Raimondo, there is no proof that Chinese tech giant Huawei can massproduce smartphones with cuttingedge tech
Despite Western opposition to Russias invasion of Ukraine, China and Russia are strengthening their commercial connections. Parallel to Chinas senior
As investors waited for the Federal Reserve to announce its interest rate decision, the US dollar held steady against its rivals. At 105.17, the US do
Due to export limitations at the beginning of the month, China recorded no exports of germanium and gallium goods in August. In July, exports of Germa
The U.S. Federal Reserve officials confront new difficulties as they try to fight inflation without starting a recession. Complicating circumstances i
The risk of "stagflation" brought on by high inflation brought on by rising oil prices, according to economist Nouriel Roubini, should be avoided by t
By signing up, you agree to our Privacy Notice and
European users agree to the data transfer policy.
1. Global online sales are predicted to reach 22% of all retail sales in 2023.
2. Global tablet shipments are expected to hit 142 million by 2025, reports Statista.
3. Artificial Intelligence is expected to contribute $15.7 trillion to the economy by the year 2030.
4. Since the launch of the popular mobile game, Candy Crush, in 2012, players have spent a total of 73 billion hours (equivalent to 8.3 million years) playing this game.
5. Approximately 8 billion gadgets connect on the internet every day.
Where do you go to learn more about whats happening in your industry? Check all that apply.
We take pleasure in providing the most up-to-date business and technology news, tailored for a seamless experience with content that takes less than one minute to read.
7 Bell Yard, London, WC2A 2JR.
+1 (559) (869) (8939)