Subscribe to our mailing list to get the latest updates straight in your inbox.
A hacker collective, Solntsepyok, thought to be connected to Russian military intelligence GRU, took credit for an attack on Kyivstar, Ukraines bigges
According to a poll conducted by the British Chamber of Commerce in China, 60% of British businesses believe that a slowing Chinese economy poses a mo
It is believed that JPMorgan Chase intends to outsource the management of its local custody business in Taiwan and Hong Kong, with Standard Chartered,
Oracle has predicted lowerthanexpected quarterly revenue, citing factors hurting demand for cloud solutions, such as an unpredictable economy and comp
In its second fundraising round in as many months, French artificial intelligence startup Mistral AI raised €385 million $414.41 million, with inves
The United Kingdom has taken action against 14 people and organisations associated with the online scamming scene in Southeast Asia. The targets of th
Days after the European Union reached a tentative deal on artificial intelligence AI regulations, specialists from both sides gathered to work out det
Within the following year, U.S. Commerce Secretary Gina Raimondo plans to announce multibilliondollar semiconductor financing grants that have the pot
By signing up, you agree to our Privacy Notice and
European users agree to the data transfer policy.
1. Global online sales are predicted to reach 22% of all retail sales in 2023.
2. Global tablet shipments are expected to hit 142 million by 2025, reports Statista.
3. Artificial Intelligence is expected to contribute $15.7 trillion to the economy by the year 2030.
4. Since the launch of the popular mobile game, Candy Crush, in 2012, players have spent a total of 73 billion hours (equivalent to 8.3 million years) playing this game.
5. Approximately 8 billion gadgets connect on the internet every day.
Where do you go to learn more about whats happening in your industry? Check all that apply.
We take pleasure in providing the most up-to-date business and technology news, tailored for a seamless experience with content that takes less than one minute to read.
7 Bell Yard, London, WC2A 2JR.
+1 (559) (869) (8939)