Subscribe to our mailing list to get the latest updates straight in your inbox.
According to Sysdigs 2023 CloudNative Security and Usage report, 87% of container images have highrisk vulnerabilities, and the most significant unadd
The eighth edition of Disrupt Africas annual African Tech Startups Funding Report, published in 2022, tells the story of an impressive 2022, in which
In 2021, the Nigerian government blocked Twitter, resulting in the launch of Koo, an Indian microblogging platform that was little known outside of In
Thermo Fisher Scientific and EDF Renewables North America have signed a 20year virtual power purchase agreement VPPA. The VPPA covers the entire outpu
Oktas State of Secure Identity Report identifies key areas of concern for security professionals responsible for managing digital identities. The most
In order to enable insurance brokers to design, market, and manage insurance products from scratch, the French startup Seyna is gradually building an
By adding this new TPS service, we are providing a strong connection among the key Southeast Asian countries of the Philippines, Thailand, and Singapo
The Internet of Medical Things IoMT is a network of medical equipment and software that is linked to healthcare information technology systems. These
By signing up, you agree to our Privacy Notice and
European users agree to the data transfer policy.
1. Global online sales are predicted to reach 22% of all retail sales in 2023.
2. Global tablet shipments are expected to hit 142 million by 2025, reports Statista.
3. Artificial Intelligence is expected to contribute $15.7 trillion to the economy by the year 2030.
4. Since the launch of the popular mobile game, Candy Crush, in 2012, players have spent a total of 73 billion hours (equivalent to 8.3 million years) playing this game.
5. Approximately 8 billion gadgets connect on the internet every day.
Where do you go to learn more about whats happening in your industry? Check all that apply.
We take pleasure in providing the most up-to-date business and technology news, tailored for a seamless experience with content that takes less than one minute to read.
7 Bell Yard, London, WC2A 2JR.
+1 (559) (869) (8939)