Subscribe to our mailing list to get the latest updates straight in your inbox.
In response to the conflict in Ukraine, the executive branch of the EU has suggested fresh sanctions on Russias war machine that would restrict acce
Naked Insurance, a South African insurtech business that assists customers in insuring their vehicles, homes, and valuables, has raised $17 million in
The largest autonomous mobile robot AMR provider in Asia, ForwardX Robotics, a global provider of warehouse automation solutions, has announced the op
The EU has established a €3.75 billion fund of funds to invest in Europes most promising technology companies. The European Tech Champions Initiativ
Immersive experiences are essential for brands to remain competitive and keep customers, according to Zendesks CX Trends Report. The key elements that
Between June and November 2021, SideWinder, a suspected Indianorigin Advanced Persistent Threat APT, targeted 61 government, military, law enforcement
Machu Picchu, a stone citadel built by the Incas in Peru, reopened on Wednesday after being shut down for over a month as a result of antigovernment d
The improved Vertiv Liebert Air Handling Unit AHU, a highcapacity chilled water cooling solution made to serve highly dense computing environments, ha
By signing up, you agree to our Privacy Notice and
European users agree to the data transfer policy.
1. Global online sales are predicted to reach 22% of all retail sales in 2023.
2. Global tablet shipments are expected to hit 142 million by 2025, reports Statista.
3. Artificial Intelligence is expected to contribute $15.7 trillion to the economy by the year 2030.
4. Since the launch of the popular mobile game, Candy Crush, in 2012, players have spent a total of 73 billion hours (equivalent to 8.3 million years) playing this game.
5. Approximately 8 billion gadgets connect on the internet every day.
Where do you go to learn more about whats happening in your industry? Check all that apply.
We take pleasure in providing the most up-to-date business and technology news, tailored for a seamless experience with content that takes less than one minute to read.
7 Bell Yard, London, WC2A 2JR.
+1 (559) (869) (8939)