Subscribe to our mailing list to get the latest updates straight in your inbox.
Yubico, a provider of hardware authentication security keys, has expanded its Security Key Series and enhanced its YubiEnterprise Subscription program
Mondli Gungubele has assured South Africans that the government is finally taking action to address the countrys 15yearlong energy crisis. Load sheddi
The Hang Seng index in Hong Kong dropped 1.75%. The S&P/ASX 200 index for Australia ended the day at 7,476.7, just below the flatline. The Topix fell
A $130 million civil fine for violations of the Vehicle Safety Act is included in a consent decree between the National Highway Traffic Safety Adminis
Sorare, a French startup, has signed a fouryear licencing agreement with the Premier League. The English football league is one of the most watched sp
Zoom Contact Center provides an omnichannel contact centerasaservice experience. The service enables businesses to provide prompt and personalised res
According to a valuation report prepared by the auditing firm KPMG and filed by PhonePe, the company is worth $12 billion and expects revenue of $325
The larvae of these flies, in particular, can be an important source of protein for livestock and fish. As a result, Entocycle is raising an additiona
By signing up, you agree to our Privacy Notice and
European users agree to the data transfer policy.
1. Global online sales are predicted to reach 22% of all retail sales in 2023.
2. Global tablet shipments are expected to hit 142 million by 2025, reports Statista.
3. Artificial Intelligence is expected to contribute $15.7 trillion to the economy by the year 2030.
4. Since the launch of the popular mobile game, Candy Crush, in 2012, players have spent a total of 73 billion hours (equivalent to 8.3 million years) playing this game.
5. Approximately 8 billion gadgets connect on the internet every day.
Where do you go to learn more about whats happening in your industry? Check all that apply.
We take pleasure in providing the most up-to-date business and technology news, tailored for a seamless experience with content that takes less than one minute to read.
7 Bell Yard, London, WC2A 2JR.
+1 (559) (869) (8939)