Subscribe to our mailing list to get the latest updates straight in your inbox.
WhatsApps web and desktop versions lacked the view once photos and videos feature present in mobile apps, but reports suggest its imminent return with
Tech Mahindra has partnered with Amazon Web Services AWS to construct a sports cloud platform catering to global sports enthusiasts. Their joint ventu
Netweb Technologies India Ltd. joins NVIDIA in manufacturing the Grace CPU Superchip and GH200 Grace Hopper Superchip MGX server designs. Their Tyrone
Yellow Class undergoes a substantial rebranding, emerging as SpeakX with a focus on empowering children in English fluency. The transformation aims to
As the Centre prepares for the 16th Finance Commission FC, an analysis reveals that states experienced a Rs 1.3 trillion or 15% loss in Central govern
Japan observed a 2.3% increase in businesstobusiness service inflation in October, driven by heightened labor expenses, as per Bank of Japan data. Sec
USEReady, a data analytics solutions provider, earns recognition as a "Leader" in AIM Researchs PeMA Quadrant 2023 for Top Generative AI Service Provi
Microsoft commits £2.5bn for UK AI infrastructure as part of the governments £29.5bn foreign investment revelation. The pledge includes more data ce
By signing up, you agree to our Privacy Notice and
European users agree to the data transfer policy.
1. Global online sales are predicted to reach 22% of all retail sales in 2023.
2. Global tablet shipments are expected to hit 142 million by 2025, reports Statista.
3. Artificial Intelligence is expected to contribute $15.7 trillion to the economy by the year 2030.
4. Since the launch of the popular mobile game, Candy Crush, in 2012, players have spent a total of 73 billion hours (equivalent to 8.3 million years) playing this game.
5. Approximately 8 billion gadgets connect on the internet every day.
Where do you go to learn more about whats happening in your industry? Check all that apply.
We take pleasure in providing the most up-to-date business and technology news, tailored for a seamless experience with content that takes less than one minute to read.
7 Bell Yard, London, WC2A 2JR.
+1 (559) (869) (8939)