Subscribe to our mailing list to get the latest updates straight in your inbox.
As the Digital Markets Act DMA takes effect in May, Schibsted and the European Publishers Council have urged EU antitrust regulators to ensure that te
The potential impact of the emerging generative AI wave on tech media and journalism as a profession was discussed in a panel discussion that took pla
L&T Technology Services Limited, a wellknown international pureplay engineering services provider, has unveiled a new set of capabilities for signific
According to a senior source from the European aluminium industry who spoke to EURACTIV, the EU could learn from the US Inflation Reduction Act IRA an
The first company with an Australian headquarters to obtain the Amazon Web Services AWS Microsoft Workloads Competency is CMD Solutions, an AWS premie
In the APAC area, instore retail and restaurant technology generated $1.1 billion in revenue in 2021, a 45% increase from 2020 levels. Technologies in
Latin America was one of the bright spots for US satellite and connectivity services company Viasat, which reported overall weak results for its fisca
The cloud networking company Extreme Networks has announced the addition of network fabric functionality to its ExtremeCloud SDWAN product. Customers
By signing up, you agree to our Privacy Notice and
European users agree to the data transfer policy.
1. Global online sales are predicted to reach 22% of all retail sales in 2023.
2. Global tablet shipments are expected to hit 142 million by 2025, reports Statista.
3. Artificial Intelligence is expected to contribute $15.7 trillion to the economy by the year 2030.
4. Since the launch of the popular mobile game, Candy Crush, in 2012, players have spent a total of 73 billion hours (equivalent to 8.3 million years) playing this game.
5. Approximately 8 billion gadgets connect on the internet every day.
Where do you go to learn more about whats happening in your industry? Check all that apply.
We take pleasure in providing the most up-to-date business and technology news, tailored for a seamless experience with content that takes less than one minute to read.
7 Bell Yard, London, WC2A 2JR.
+1 (559) (869) (8939)