Subscribe to our mailing list to get the latest updates straight in your inbox.
Meta is rolling out its textbased chat feature, known as "world chat," for all Horizon Worlds users this week. World chat enables communication within
Australias export earnings in the resources and energy sector are anticipated to decline over the next two years due to reduced global demand, primari
Danish brewery giant Carlsberg has terminated licensing deals with its Russian subsidiary, which Russian authorities seized in July due to plans to se
NPCI International Payments Ltd, the global branch of Indias National Payment Corporation, is set to sign a memorandum of understanding MoU with Al Et
An Indian courts finding that Barclays retaliated against a whistleblower, a former senior IT manager who expressed concerns about improper handling o
Under its new governor, Michele Bullock, the Reserve Bank of Australia RBA has maintained its interest rate at 4.1% for four months. Bullock foreshado
Mylan Pharmaceuticals, a Viatris company, attempted to challenge essential patents held by Novo Nordisk for its diabetes and weightloss medications
Due to currency outflows and a declining current account surplus, the Russian rouble momentarily fell below the 100tothedollar mark. It was reminiscen
By signing up, you agree to our Privacy Notice and
European users agree to the data transfer policy.
1. Global online sales are predicted to reach 22% of all retail sales in 2023.
2. Global tablet shipments are expected to hit 142 million by 2025, reports Statista.
3. Artificial Intelligence is expected to contribute $15.7 trillion to the economy by the year 2030.
4. Since the launch of the popular mobile game, Candy Crush, in 2012, players have spent a total of 73 billion hours (equivalent to 8.3 million years) playing this game.
5. Approximately 8 billion gadgets connect on the internet every day.
Where do you go to learn more about whats happening in your industry? Check all that apply.
We take pleasure in providing the most up-to-date business and technology news, tailored for a seamless experience with content that takes less than one minute to read.
7 Bell Yard, London, WC2A 2JR.
+1 (559) (869) (8939)