Subscribe to our mailing list to get the latest updates straight in your inbox.
The postCOVID era and an unsteady economy are causing the cloud industry to chill down, but there is a silver lining in that Chinese internet companie
Pakistan has unblocked Wikipedia in the South Asian market, three days after the online encyclopaedia was censored in the country for failing to remov
In the most recent change of that dial, GV, the venture capital firm backed by Alphabet, the parent company of Google, is announcing a new partner for
The Kathleen Valley Lithium project in Western Australia will be developed in collaboration with Zenith Energy, according to 5B, an Australian company
Schrems claims that since going live, the HRtech business has grown significantly, doubling its annual recurring revenue ARR every six months. With th
PixCap, a newly sponsored participant, is entering the fray with a webbased, nocode 3D design tool. Singaporebased PixCap, which was established in 20
Daniel Motaung claims he was paid $2.20 per hour to review posts that included beheadings and child abuse, and he is suing Metas former employer, Sama
KBR is collaborating with Toyo Engineering Corporation to demonstrate the operational stability of green ammonia production using photovoltaic and win
By signing up, you agree to our Privacy Notice and
European users agree to the data transfer policy.
1. Global online sales are predicted to reach 22% of all retail sales in 2023.
2. Global tablet shipments are expected to hit 142 million by 2025, reports Statista.
3. Artificial Intelligence is expected to contribute $15.7 trillion to the economy by the year 2030.
4. Since the launch of the popular mobile game, Candy Crush, in 2012, players have spent a total of 73 billion hours (equivalent to 8.3 million years) playing this game.
5. Approximately 8 billion gadgets connect on the internet every day.
Where do you go to learn more about whats happening in your industry? Check all that apply.
We take pleasure in providing the most up-to-date business and technology news, tailored for a seamless experience with content that takes less than one minute to read.
7 Bell Yard, London, WC2A 2JR.
+1 (559) (869) (8939)