Subscribe to our mailing list to get the latest updates straight in your inbox.
The Cape Innovation and Technology CiTi, regarded as Africas oldest innovation incubator together with its Bandwidth Barn, has changed its name to UVU
The largest AsiaPacific share index, as measured by MSCI, increased by as much as 0.55 percent to close at 562.10, a level not seen in nearly nine mon
The United States is not subject to any responsibilities or have its status as a sovereign nation altered by the Declaration of North America. Althoug
In an effort to enhance the businesses battery cooperation, Bosch ROBG.UL announced on Friday that it had decided to boost its stake in Husqvarna HUSQ
Denodo has obtained ISV Competency status for Data and Analytics in Amazon Web Services AWS. The platform of the data management company for AWS accel
Dell has acquired Israeli cloud management startup Cloudify for between US$70 million and US$100 million, according to TechCrunch, citing a source fam
Palladium, once the cheapest major precious metal, soared from less than $500 per ounce in 2016 to more than $3,400 in March, eclipsing platinum and g
Firms will continue to invest in embedded finance and Web3 in the coming year. Embedded finance, decentralised finance DeFi, cryptocurrencies, and the
By signing up, you agree to our Privacy Notice and
European users agree to the data transfer policy.
1. Global online sales are predicted to reach 22% of all retail sales in 2023.
2. Global tablet shipments are expected to hit 142 million by 2025, reports Statista.
3. Artificial Intelligence is expected to contribute $15.7 trillion to the economy by the year 2030.
4. Since the launch of the popular mobile game, Candy Crush, in 2012, players have spent a total of 73 billion hours (equivalent to 8.3 million years) playing this game.
5. Approximately 8 billion gadgets connect on the internet every day.
Where do you go to learn more about whats happening in your industry? Check all that apply.
We take pleasure in providing the most up-to-date business and technology news, tailored for a seamless experience with content that takes less than one minute to read.
7 Bell Yard, London, WC2A 2JR.
+1 (559) (869) (8939)