Subscribe to our mailing list to get the latest updates straight in your inbox.
Elbow Beach Capital has provided £1.5 million in seed funding to the climate technology business Unwasted in advance of its anticipated £72 million
African startups more than doubled the amount of debt they raised last year, a surge that may continue as an economic slowdown makes equity funding mo
For the LAPA Southwest development project in the Santos basin, Brazil, TotalEnergies has won the first contract. 270 kilometres off the coast of So
As part of the South Australian Governments strategy to stabilise the grid with advanced, remote cloud control technologies, SolarEdge Technologies, I
Nigeria reached 222 million mobile phone customers in 2022, according to certain significant media outlets. That response from the Nigerian Communicat
The widest rollout of Jios True 5G services across 50 cities in the nation was announced on Tuesday. Jio consumers in 184 places can now utilise fifth
The case is expected to be filed in federal court by the end of the week, according to the people, who asked not to be identified because the matter i
In an open letter signed by the FSB Federation of Small Businesses and UK fintechs such as Atom Bank and Funding Circle UK, Business Secretary Grant S
By signing up, you agree to our Privacy Notice and
European users agree to the data transfer policy.
1. Global online sales are predicted to reach 22% of all retail sales in 2023.
2. Global tablet shipments are expected to hit 142 million by 2025, reports Statista.
3. Artificial Intelligence is expected to contribute $15.7 trillion to the economy by the year 2030.
4. Since the launch of the popular mobile game, Candy Crush, in 2012, players have spent a total of 73 billion hours (equivalent to 8.3 million years) playing this game.
5. Approximately 8 billion gadgets connect on the internet every day.
Where do you go to learn more about whats happening in your industry? Check all that apply.
We take pleasure in providing the most up-to-date business and technology news, tailored for a seamless experience with content that takes less than one minute to read.
7 Bell Yard, London, WC2A 2JR.
+1 (559) (869) (8939)