Subscribe to our mailing list to get the latest updates straight in your inbox.
The German defence electronics manufacturer Hensoldt believes investment potential exists in analytics and artificial intelligence AI. Known for its a
Researchers at Blackwing Intelligence have found multiple flaws that might be used to get around Windows Hello authentication on laptops such as the D
The practice of collecting a lot of personal data online to train artificial intelligence AI algorithms has prompted an inquiry by Italys data protect
Three years after splitting from Huawei, the smartphone manufacturer Honor—acquired by Huawei in 2020—is getting ready for an IPO. Honour said tha
Legislators in the EU have decided to write regulations mandating that Google and Meta, among other internet businesses, detect and delete child porno
Thyssenkrupp, a German company, revealed an impairment of 2.1 billion euros $2.3 billion on its steel division, claiming a "gloomy" outlook and highli
Leading design software provider, Autodesk has predicted fullyear revenue beyond market projections, demonstrating the stability of client expenditure
On Wednesday, Broadcom aims to finalise the $69 billion acquisition of VMware, a cloud computing company. The deals conclusion represents one of the m
By signing up, you agree to our Privacy Notice and
European users agree to the data transfer policy.
1. Global online sales are predicted to reach 22% of all retail sales in 2023.
2. Global tablet shipments are expected to hit 142 million by 2025, reports Statista.
3. Artificial Intelligence is expected to contribute $15.7 trillion to the economy by the year 2030.
4. Since the launch of the popular mobile game, Candy Crush, in 2012, players have spent a total of 73 billion hours (equivalent to 8.3 million years) playing this game.
5. Approximately 8 billion gadgets connect on the internet every day.
Where do you go to learn more about whats happening in your industry? Check all that apply.
We take pleasure in providing the most up-to-date business and technology news, tailored for a seamless experience with content that takes less than one minute to read.
7 Bell Yard, London, WC2A 2JR.
+1 (559) (869) (8939)