Subscribe to our mailing list to get the latest updates straight in your inbox.
The cryptocurrency lender Celsius Network has redesigned its postbankruptcy plans to concentrate only on bitcoin mining, abandoning its previous goals
A new procedure to expedite investigations into instances in which artificial intelligence AI is utilised to violate the law has been authorised by th
To respond to cyber disasters in the Pacific, Australia has announced intentions to deploy "rapid assistance" teams with a budget of A$26.2 million $1
Sophisticated strategies, such as phoney identities, phoney LinkedIn profiles, false work documents, and simulated interview scripts, are being used b
Resonac, a Japanese chip materials manufacturer formerly Showa Denko, announced intentions to open a research and development centre in Silicon Valley
Jefferies report notes strong sales growth in small and midcap sectors due to capex and B2B companies, offsetting lower sales in consumerfacing firms.
Fintech lenders might see customers shifting to banks and NBFCs due to an expected increase in interest rates, driven by higher funding costs after th
Over 700 OpenAI employees signed a letter demanding the boards resignation and the reinstatement of former CEO Sam Altman. They threatened to leave fo
By signing up, you agree to our Privacy Notice and
European users agree to the data transfer policy.
1. Global online sales are predicted to reach 22% of all retail sales in 2023.
2. Global tablet shipments are expected to hit 142 million by 2025, reports Statista.
3. Artificial Intelligence is expected to contribute $15.7 trillion to the economy by the year 2030.
4. Since the launch of the popular mobile game, Candy Crush, in 2012, players have spent a total of 73 billion hours (equivalent to 8.3 million years) playing this game.
5. Approximately 8 billion gadgets connect on the internet every day.
Where do you go to learn more about whats happening in your industry? Check all that apply.
We take pleasure in providing the most up-to-date business and technology news, tailored for a seamless experience with content that takes less than one minute to read.
7 Bell Yard, London, WC2A 2JR.
+1 (559) (869) (8939)